To our customers,
As this global pandemic continues to evolve, we want to inform you of the steps we have taken to protect our customers and team members.
- We are following all health advice that has been issued by the Australian Government.
- We always uphold strict hygiene standards in our store and we have implemented extra precautions to ensure our store is safe for everyone. These additional precautions include increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitation, especially in high-touch areas such as counters.
- We ask that customers when purchasing instore pay via card and keep 1.5 metres distance with our staff.
- We offer online ordering with the option to select local pickup or delivery if you are located within 20km of our store. If you are currently in self-isolation or quarantine you can inform our team via phone or at checkout to leave your items somewhere safe, for example at your door. We ask for your patience and understanding during this time and please do not hesitate to call us on 0738015360 regarding the availability of our delivery service if it is unavailable on our website.
- We are offering Home Delivery Value Packs which are an affordable way to stock up on our customer favourites.
- Our chicken products can be frozen for up to three months with no effect on the quality of the product.
We at The Chicken Emporium are committed to supporting our customers and team members throughout this challenging time. We would like to say thank you for your continued support.